It was rainy and dark for most of the day here in the REEL EAST but of course the show must go on and as I type this I can still hear the familiar snap, crackle, and pop of fireworks in the distance. The exciting thing, however, is that the first annual Reel East Film Festival is only 50 days away! Which also means that the deadline to get your short films to us is only 16 days away...so please, if you have a film you are proud of (and if you've made a film you SHOULD be proud of yourself since we all know how hard it is to make films!) by all means send it to us. We have the DVD players and laptops fired up and ready to laugh, cry, or scream at your creations. As Aristotle (or Groucho Marx) once said, "Astonish me!" So astonish US with your work and maybe your film will end up screening at our premiere festival on August 22-23rd. The link to submit is here at our FilmFreeway festival page...

Comments

07/16/2016 3:29am

Birthday of a country is very special day for the people of that country and different people celebrate that day by different ways. We should retain the resolution to serve of our country on it's birthday.

12/26/2016 4:03am

TV Portal is an app that lets you watch the latest movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet for free (similar to Show Box, Popcorn Time, HD Cinema, or Sky HD). Connect TV Portal to a Chromecast and stream videos to your television.

12/26/2016 4:04am

I'm really fond of Spanish content (i'm Korean but i really relate to it for some reason). It's hard to find it on most of the commonplace apps, so I use You Pelis.

12/26/2016 4:04am

The love of my life is Bollywood, and there's no better app to use for it than Hotstar. It's a little rough around the edges, but there's just no better app that streams those movies and soap operas legally

12/26/2016 4:05am

I really prefer Mobdro over most other apps. It's a lot less hassle than most alternatives proposed. I see your point though.

01/06/2017 6:34am

Track you pan card status with the help of your name and date of birth. Use our pan card service to check pan card status

01/06/2017 6:35am

GarageBand on my iPhone is a blessing. With GarageBand on my phone, I can create music, mix tunes and share it with people easily. It’s my best time pass after a hectic work schedule, I love to spend my free time on GarageBand. Guitar is my favorite instrument, love it!

great post Giselle,I found that when I worked too later then went to bed, it’s easily to wake up several times during sleeping, at first I thought it was related to mattress but at last I found that it’s related to my bad behavior. Another one is about watching paced movie, this would make me incredibly hyper

Focus

The Reel East Film Society is honored to bring independent and upcoming feature films and shorts to Camden County and greater South Jersey

Reel East Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submissions platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, Vimeo and YouTube integration, and more. Click to submit with FilmFreeway.